Under Vehicle Search Mirror
The Under Vehicle Search Mirror is mainly used for detecting suspicious articles in the areas difficult to search directly, such as vehicle’s chassis, machine’s bottom, warehouse’s corner, etc. The mainly application is for airport safety inspection, military region inspection or private car inspection. The mirror is not made of glass, which is made of strong acrylic material, give the user the clearest detection effect. Furthermore, it adopts integrated design, which makes it more durable, convenient and portable.
- The handle is made of aluminum alloy material which is light and high-strength, capable of long-time operation.
- Convex mirror is made of strong acrylic material, it is safe and light.
- Rod 360 ° design, maximum limit detection vehicles and other items
- The direction of mirror can be adjusted discretionarily.
- The material of mirror has high-strength plastic protection, to prevent the mirror from being scratched.
- Front-end LED light bar Mosaic design, energy saving, waterproof, easy to work at night
- With 4 rotation wheels.
- Built-in lithium battery, charging time of 1-2 hours, working time of 5-6 hours
- The handle is telescopic, it can be extended rapidly.
Widely used in the following places：
- Gym — check every chair in the gym for explosives.
- Theater — theater — venue —- check every chair in the theater for explosives.
- Hotels — mainly the public security personnel check the rooms that senior leaders are going to stay in, and check whether there are explosives, pinhole cameras and other prohibited items on the ceiling.
- The bottom of the car —- this is the most common place where terrorists commit crimes, so it is also the public security personnel to use the mirror to check whether there are explosives under the car.
- Law Enforcement
Main Technical Parameters:
Weight: about 1kg/piece
Rod length: 50-90 cm telescopic rod
Mirror size: 30*30 cm square convex mirror
Power supply: 12.6v /1800mA rechargeable battery
- FREE Ground Shipping in USA Only
- SKU: HWCD-2