SIM Card Seizure
SIM Card Seizure – Extract and Examine Present and Deleted Data from any Sim Card
- Investigate any Phone’s SIM Card Data
- Review content that has been saved to the SIM
- Works with any SIM card used in any type of phone
- View LDN – Last dialled Numbers
- Perform deleted data recovery analysis on SIM Card
- Adapter for all SIM Card sizes included
- Used by Law Enforcement for nearly 20 Years
- World’s first Digital Forensics Cellphone SolutionWho uses SIM Card Seizure?Originally built for the Investigative industry over 15 years ago and still used today. SCS was the first product of its kind to provide the ability to recover deleted data from a Phones SIM Card. SIM Card analysis is limited to data held on the Sim Card and deleted from the Sim Card.
Law Enforcement Investigators use the SCS to ensure they have exhausted all possibility for evidence discovery.
When Investigations of a cell phone take place, the smartphone data will hold a mammoth amount of data but in every Smartphone there are SIM Cards and the data stored on the SIM card may not be on the Smartphone.
Prisons & Juvenile Delinquents Centre
SIM Card Seizure is a popular tool for penitentiary based investigations.
When a Cellphone is discovered in a prison population the chances are high that the Cellphone has been used to manage criminal activities. Smartphone use ins
ide a prison is extremely rare due to their size.
Prisoners normally opt for smaller non smartphone systems whereby traditional text message (SMS) and phone calls using the phones GSM network are the preferred forms of communication.
Private Investigation Agencies
Similar to Law Enforcement, PI, and other types of Investigators like Insurance fraud investigators and missing persons investigators, will see SCS as a possible avenue to new digital discovery.
Investigators work on the basis that if there is potential for discovery, it is crucial to perform the examination.
Universities and Digital Forensics Training Centers
As the SIM Card Seizure performs discovery of Cellphone data in a forensically sound manner, this tool is a great training tool for budding digital forensics students and a great option for colleges and universities to use. Use SCS as many times as you need, for the life of the product. No subscription fees whatsoever and unlimited use
- SMS must be stored to SIM card for recovery to work.
- System Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 & 11
- 1.33 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 200 MB Hard Drive Space
- GROUND SHIPPING IN USA ONLY included in Price