Level IV Ceramic/PE Ballistic Plate – 10″x 12″ – STR’s Cut
- Level IV Ceramic/PE Composite Plate (B4C1114) 10” x 12” Shooter’s Cut
- Ballistic plate is constructed of a Ceramic/UHMWPE composite resulting in a lighter plate
- Material structure allows for a greater crack resistance over other ceramic plate designs
- Rated at level IV- capable of stopping .30 caliber AP and M2 rounds with a bullet weight of 166 grains
- Curved design fits the user with greater comfort, and the cut upper corners allow for better mobility
- Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements
- Ideal for use in VISM Plate Carriers
- Dimensions: 10” X 12” X 1”
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- ALSO Available in sizes: 10”X12”, 11”X14”, 6”X 6” Sold Separately
- Assembled in the U.S.A.