Kejo CAGE Code is 3DP12
The KEJO™ Saviour™ 2023 EOD BOMB DISPOSAL SUIT is our latest version of our ever popular KEJO™ Saviour™ EOD suit model .The KEJO™ EOD Bomb Disposal Suit which is a state-of-the-art garment specifically designed to give the highest level of protection with the maximum comfort and flexibility to the user at an affordable price.
The ballistic levels and materials used in the various components of the KEJO™ Saviour™ EOD Bomb Disposal Suit are tested and evaluated to the full quality assurance standards laid down by appropriate Government organizations including NIJ testing procedures. We are proud to announce the introduction of our latest 2023 Models under the KEJO™ Saviour™ Trademark.
The KEJO™ Saviour™ EOD Suit is designed with the operators comfort and protection as the primary focus. The suit and helmet are constructed from the latest in available material technologies and manufacturing methods. The armor protection available can be tailored to meet any pre-determined threat levels. The armor comprises multiple layers of soft water repellent Aramid Fibre
The suit comprises the following components:
- Jacket with ridged collar attached
- Hand protectors
- Spine protector
- Trousers, with quick release zips
- Throat blast plate
- Chest blast plate
- Groin blast plate
- Helmet, with built in fan, earphones, microphone light and visor
- Integrated communications system
- Mil-Spec case for helmet and communications system
- Carrying bag for jacket and spine protector
- Carrying bag for trousers, blast plates and overshoes
KEJO™ Saviour™ EOD Smock
The jacket is a long sleeved, side opening design filled with flexible aramid armor pack.
Provision is made on the front for the attachment of the rigid throat, chest and groin blast plates by means of buckles, webbing waist straps and Velcro on the collar.
The high collar provides overlap protection for the helmet and visor.
KEJO™ Saviour™ EOD TROUSERS
The trousers have fully adjustable supporting braces and wide Velcro waistband.
The side of each leg has a full-length quick release zip.
The overshoes are attached to the bottom of the trousers.
The jacket can be quickly removed by pulling the quick-release straps attached to the side and shoulder of the jacket and the quick release zips on the trousers.
- Suit without Armor Blast Plates: 15 kg depending on size and options ordered.
- Suit with full 6mm Armor Blast Plates: 31 kg depending on size and options ordered.
Our suits can be customized to meet our Buyers own specifications in terms of ballistic integrity and other options and we will quote accordingly to their specifications.
KEJO™ Saviour™ BLAST PLATES
The inclusion of the anti-blast plates in the front of our suits allows for the dramatic increase in the level of protection offered.
- Protection provided with Blast Plates attached to the front of the suit:
|V50 (m/s)||Per Stanag 2920|
|Collar 650 +1400m/s||2050 m/s|
|Chest 650 +1400m/s||“|
|Groin 650 +1400m/s||“|
KEJO™ Saviour™ Communications System
The EOD helmet has a built in speaker and microphone which are connected to a controller mounted on the lower RH or LH front of the smock. A volume control is situated on the top of the communications controller. Power for the controller is supplied via the Battery Box. The system provides communication between the bomb disposal operator and his back up at the base station. This is via 100m of hardwire cable mounted on a reel. The Hardwire cable plugs into the bottom of the controller on the front of the smock and is fed to the Base Station with the reel
If two way radios are to be used they are connected via the Helmet and fed to the controller box The radio is fully VOX activated and does not need to be adjusted by the wearer during field operations.
The KEJO™ Saviour™ communications system is an integral part of the helmet and is powered from the Battery Box connected to the Suit Control Box situated on the RH or LH side of the smock reducing the necessity of carrying large and heavy batteries.
Communications hardwire system showing all components
The KEJO™ Saviour™ helmet is manufactured of composite materials encasing an aramid fiber core. The face shield is constructed from a combination of acrylics and polycarbonate, when closed it is secured with two catches mounted out of the line of sight of the operator. The visors wrap around design allows for an uninterrupted view for the operator. •The EOD helmet is made from a composite combination sandwich construction with an aramid core
- Incorporated in the helmet is the communication set consisting of an integral speaker and microphone
- An air ventilation system, which directs the flow of forced fresh air over the top of the helmet liner, across the visor and down over the operator’s face ensuring efficient demisting and clear view.
2023 OPTIONAL HELMET with Gas Mask shown above
Molded GRP skin with Aramid core
Anti ballistic face visor made from hardened Acrylic/ Pol
Weight: 4.2 kg
- 12 volt DC
- Dedicated to helmet ventilation and demisting system and communication boxes
V50: 680 m/s
KEJO™ Saviour™ STANDARD BALLISTIC PROTECTION LEVELS
- (as tested with 1.1g, 22 Caliber, 17 grain Fragment Simulated Projectile, according to STANAG 2920 and US MIL STD 662F.)•The armor configuration of the suit can be tailored to meet a specific threat assessment. The V50 of the various components can be designed to counter the specific blast and fragmentation requirements of any given threat level .THESE Levels of protection will change according to the customers requirement
|Front trousers with groin protection||650|
Materials : Jacket and trousers
Outer cover: flame, fire and chemical retardant
Ballistic inserts made from multi-layered water-repellent aramid.
SKU: EOD-SAVIOUR 2023
Price and full specs on application
We also make to Customers specs if different to our standard suit.