EASY TO USE GENERAL PURPOSE HAND HELD METAL DETECTOR WITH ADDED SILENT VIBRATION AND AUDIO/VISUAL ALERT FEATURE
AD 11-V TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
Adams model AD11-V has our standard simultaneous audio/visual alarm facility, but with the added ability (via a two-position rocker switch) to switch the detector to either standard “audio/visual” setting or “vibration” only mode.
This feature gives the AD11-V the ability to alert the operator of a potential weapon silently and discreetly. This feature has proven very useful when working in a noisy environment or if the operator wishes to conduct a search procedure, while keeping eye contact with the subject being screened.
· Dimensions: Length: 362mm (14.25”). Width: 55mm (2.00”) Height: 30mm (1.18”)
· Weight: 262grms (9.2oz) including battery.
· Operating Temperatures: -20C (68F) to +65C (150F)
· Dust and moisture protection: Conforms to IP64 (IEC 529)
· Tuning: Fully Automatic
· Operating Frequency: 20Khz
· Humidity: 98%
· Battery Life: Standard 9Volt Alkaline MN1604): 400 hours. Optional Rechargeable NiMh: 80 Hours
· Construction: Ultra rugged ABS injection molded case construction.
· Alarm Indicators: Position 1: Simultaneous Audio Beeper/Visual high intensity LED – Position 2: Vibration Alert for silent search capability.
· Battery Low: Simultaneous Audio/Visual LED
· Battery Inserted Cartridge style (no wires)
· Target Size Discrimination (at constant sweep): Short Alarm = small target – Long Alarm= large target
· Controls: Power Switch: Momentary On/Off
· Tested and approved to EEC EN5008-1 Table 1. EN50082-1 Table 1:1.1 Radiated Emissions:
· Conforms to international standards: CE mark lEC, NILEC, FCC, FAA. Medically tested and approved
· No risk to persons with pacemakers or pregnant women. No interference to magnetic recorded material.
· Warranty: 24 months Limited warranty
FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN USA
· SKU: ADAMS AD11-V