FIRST MODEL IN OUR ULTRA SERIES HIGH SPEED FULLY AUTOMATIC, HIGH SENSITIVITY METAL DETECTORS. EXCELLENT FOR DEMANDING HIGH PERFORMANCE APPLICATIONS WITH EASE OF USE. FOR THE DETECTION OF VERY SMALL ITEMS AND PRECIOUS METALS
AD2300 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
· Dimensions: Length: 360mm (14.17”). Width (probe end): 105mm – Body 55mm (2.00”) Height: 35mm (1.18”)
· Weight: 262grms (9.2oz) including battery.
· Operating Temperatures: -20C (68F) to +65C (150F)
· Dust and moisture protection: Conforms to IP64 (IEC 529)
· Tuning: Fully Automatic
· Operating Frequency: 20Khz
· Humidity: 98%
· Battery Life: Standard 9Volt Alkaline MN1604): 600 hours. Optional Rechargeable NiMh: 80 Hours
· Construction: Ultra rugged polycarbonate/nylon injection molded case construction.
· Alarm Indicators: Simultaneous Audio Beeper/Visual high intensity Red LED.
· Battery Low: High intensity Yellow LED illuminates when battery needs to be changed
· Battery Inserted Cartridge style (no wires)
· Target Size Discrimination (at constant sweep): Short Alarm = small target – Long Alarm= large target
· Controls: Power Switch: Black rocker switch On/Off – Additional white push button momentary On/Off button
· Tested and approved to EEC EN5008-1 Table 1. EN50082-1 Table 1:1.1 Radiated Emissions:
· Conforms to international standards: CE mark IEC, NILEC, FCC, FAA. Medically tested and approved
· No risk to persons with pacemakers or pregnant Women. No interference to magnetic recorded material.
· Warranty: 36 months Limited warranty
FREE Ground Shipping in USA Only